2013 Murray Hanson Lonestar Golf Classic
Feb 26 2013 - LSC Staff
Lonestar Soccer Club would like to invite you to our 6th annual golf tournament, Monday, April 15th, at Avery Ranch Golf Club.
In honor of our friend, colleague and Lonestar coach, we have dedicated our annual golf tournament to Murray Hanson by officially renaming it the Murray Hanson Lonestar Golf Classic. At the request of the Hanson family, all donations & proceeds raised will go towards our Lonestar Champions Foundation. To learn how you can participate in this wonderful tradition, please CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
The Champions Foundation was established in May 2006 and every cent of the money raised provides financial aid for qualified Lonestar families. Approximately 10% of families in the Austin area have an annual income below the poverty level according to the 2000 Census. The Champions Foundation helps families in our club afford for their children to play soccer and create an opportunity for young minds to thrive by providing financial aid for those who qualify based on economic need.
Entry Fee: $175 /person or $700 per 4 person team
Package includes: 18 holes of golf + cart, practice balls, breakfast, goodie bag, team prizes, hole prizes, post round lunch buffet, raffle & more!
Sponsorship Opportunities are Available ~ Simply Follow the Registration Button!
• Hole Sponsor ONLY (Includes Custom Sign @ Event on Tee Box or Green) Participation Fee Not Included…$250.00
• Corporate Level Sponsor (Includes One (4) Person Golf Team Entry Fee/Event Signage/Logo on LSC Site)…$1,000.00
• Golf Cart Sponsor (Includes Two (4) Person Team Entry/Cart Signage/Logo on LSC Site)…$2,500.00
• Lunch Sponsor (Includes One (4) Person Golf Team Entry/Lunch Signage/Goodie Bag Ad/Logo on LSC site)…$2,500.00
• Breakfast Sponsor (One (4) Person Golf Team Entry/Event Signage/Goodie Bag Ad/Logo on LSC site)…$2,500.00
• Longest Drive Sponsor (Includes Longest Drive Hole Signage/Mention w/ Prize & Awards)…CLOSED
• Goodie Bag Sponsor (Include Promo Items in All Golfer Bags)…$50.00
Schedule of Events:
7:00 AM – Check In
8:00 AM – Tee Time/Scramble followed by buffet lunch
Format: Tournament will be played as a Scramble with 4-person teams. If you do not enter a team list, you will be placed with others.
Raffle tickets are available for purchase prior to and during the event: $10.00/each, all proceeds benefit the Lonestar Champions Foundation.
If you have any questions, please contact Casey Elder at Lonestar Soccer at 512-336-5425 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lonestar Soccer Club is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
How can your team Lonestar team help? Here are a few suggestions:
1. Coaches would LOVE to play in the golf tournament; a team can sponsor their coach and pay his/her tournament fees
2. Single golfer fee is $175.00; average cost for a soccer team with 18 players is about $9.75 per player!
Silent Auction Gift Basket
1. Teams may donate a gift basket for a raffle prize or auction item!
2. Need some inspiration? Feel free to get creative! Cost per player would be up to the team; fill & design basket & deliver to the LSC NTH office by Friday, April 5th
1. Hole Sponsorship fee is $250; for teams of 18 players, that is about $14 per player
2. Includes a Custom Sign at a designated Hole on Tournament Day; you can pay tribute to your coach, promote your team, etc.
Golfer Goodie Bag
1. We hope to max out with 36 golf teams; each golfer (144) will receive a goodie bag filled with all kinds of great stuff! (Snacks/Promotional Items/Business Advertisements/Etc.)
2. Feel free to be creative & donate 144 of anything for the golfer goodie bags. Please deliver donation to the LSC NTH office by Friday, April 5th