Boys' Showcase Rules, Check In & Guest Players
CLICK Here to register as a Guest Player.
Remember all guest player MUST have a valid player card from the same Governing Body as your teams official roster. NO EXCEPTIONS.
(Click the link above for form)
Online check in
This process will be through got soccer only. NO emails and NO faxes will be accepted.
What you will need to complete the process.
a. Download and complete the REQUIRED - Check In Form
b. Your official - association approved roster
Your State roster or US Club roster.
This roster must match your event roster for the ALDC.
c. One document with all player cards (Front and back)
d. One document with any and all guest player documentation.
1. Login into your team got soccer account
2. Click on the HOME tab - in the top left corner
3. In the middle of the page you will see Event Registration History Click on 2016 LSC Boys Showcase
4. Click on the last tab DOCUMENTS
5. Upload all documents.
a. Team check in sheet
b. Official association roster
c. Player cards
d. If you have guest players all guest player documentation.
**Please remember you must have all of these items available at ALL events games for inspection.
Team managers should print and review the Showcase Rules prior to arrival.
There will be an online checkin available. Details and instructions will be available soon.
As well as at the Headquarters tent at the playing venue at least 45 minutes prior to the team's first game. ALL TEAMS must check in--there are no exceptions.
Managers or a team representative must have the following to properly check in the team:
- Team CHECK IN FORM
- To speed your team check in, this pdf form should be completed prior to arrival.
- Copy of the signed, official team roster
- The tournament director will keep this copy.
- This is NOT an "event roster" from GotSoccer. The official roster is issued by your association at the start of the season.
- Each player participating in the tournament must be on this roster.
- Guest players may be handwritten on the roster.
- Name, DOB, jersey number, player ID (from current player card).
- Current, laminated player card for each player including guests
- USYS and US Club Soccer cards cannot be mixed in the same team. If the team roster is USYS then all player cards (including guest players) must be USYS. If the team roster is a US Club Soccer roster then all player cards must be US Club.
- This event is sanctioned for acceptance of both types of teams, but the players and guest players on each team must have the same registration type.
- Travel Permit (if team is traveling from outside of STYSA)
- Travel permits are handled differently in each organization.
- Teams should seek travel approval early as some organizations have a 30-day approval request period.
- US Club teams do not require a travel permit.