Spring SHOOTOUT Rules and Check In
Team coaches and managers shoudl print and review the Spring SHOOTOUT rules prior to arrival.
Team check in will be at the headquarters tent of the site where your team's first match will be played. ALL TEAMS must check in--there are NO EXCEPTIONS.
Managers or a team representative must have the following to properly check in the team at least 45 minutes prior to the first game:
- Copy of the signed, official team roster (this is not a GotSoccer team list print out)
- The tournament director will keep this copy;
- Each player participating in the tournament must be on this roster; and
- Guest players may be handwritten on the roster
- Name, DOB, jersey number, player ID (from current player card)
- Current, laminated player card for each player--including guest players
- USYS and US Club Soccer cards cannot be mixed on the same team. If the team roster is USYS then ALL player cards (including guest players) must also be USYS. If the roster is a US Club Soccer roster then ALL player cards (including guest players) must be US Club.
- This event is sanctioned for both types of teams, but the players and guest players on each team must have the same type of registration.
- Team CHECK IN FORM
- To speed your team check in, this pdf form should be completed prior to arrival.
- Travel Permit (if team is traveling from outside of STYSA)
- Travel permits are handled differently in each organization.
- Teams should seek travel approval (if applicable) early as some organizations require a 30 day wait period.
- US Club teams do not require a travel permit.