The Summer Performance Program is a comprehensive 6 week training program for competitive players looking to continue their development through the off-season. The program includes physical training focused on strength, agility, coordination, and balance. It also includes goalkeeper-specific training, high-pressure technical group training, and competitive games to help mold the complete player.
- High Pressure Technical Training
- - Developed & led by Kyle McDonald, Boys Select Coach
- Strength, Agility, Coordination, and Balance
- - Developed & led by Scott Luedtke, Boys Select Coach
- Goalkeeper Training
- - Developed & led by Connor Talbot, Boys Select Coach
6 Weeks (12 sessions) - $295 per individual player
Early bird price of $250 available until May 22nd
3 Weeks (6 sessions) - $175 per individual player
Early bird price of $160 available until May 22nd
Dates & Locations
Questions? Email [email protected] 10% fee is retained for all refunds, except in cases of injury or relocation.