Each challenge tests strikers in a multi-competition event and provides a fun, rewarding, and memorable experience for strikers of any club, team, or level. Compete in one or multiple events, climb the leaderboard, and most importantly, score goals! Available to boys and girls born 2000-2012 from any team or club.
The Lonestar Striker Challenge Series is comprised of 3 separate challenges throughout the 2018-19 season. Led by Girls Competitive Director Maca Teale, each event/challenge is comprised of multiple competitions designed to test your striker in a variety of situations, in a fun, exciting, and competitive environment. Winners are recognized per age group/division for each event, and accumulate points over the course of the three events in order to determine who is the top striker in Austin and Central Texas for the 2018-2019 season!
2018-19 Series Schedule & Location
- Challenge #1 - December 8th, 2018 - 10:00am-2:00pm
- Challenge #2 - January 19th, 2019 - 10:00am-2:00pm
- Challenge #3 - April 19th, 2019- 10:00am-2:00pm (School Holiday)
Justin Lane/Papandrea Field
1103 Justin Lane
(click here for map & directions)
Each striker competes in 5 events during a challenge, and accumulates points through multiple competitions:
- Power & Placement
- Two Touch Finish
- 25 Yard Shootout
- Penalty Kicks
- - Compete in one or multiple individual challenge events
- - Division winners receive a trophy and Nike cleats.
- - $170 per each individual event
- - Use code SCS-EB for $20 off individual event
- - Strikers compete in all three challenge events over the 2018-2019 season
- - Series winners are recognized with an engraving onto the official Striker Challenge Series Cup.
- - $450 for 3 striker challenge events ($150 per event)
- - Use code SCS-EBALL for $60 off individual event
Live Leaderboards & Standings
Follow the action live at each challenge and throughout the year with our live leaderboard - scores from each round are entered via an official scorekeeper, allowing you to keep up with your striker's progress by the minute.
For questions and concerns, please contact Maca Teale ([email protected]).